Sunday, September 18, 2011

Loafer Love...



They're popping up everywhere and it's kind of making me want a pair. These fabulous loafers are glitzy but there are so many different patterns and textures out there I don't know if I could choose! I'll make this post short and sweet as it's late on a Sunday night and I really should get some sleep. We spent the majority of our day cleaning the apartment so I'm spent. I did however, make my first wardrobe purchase of the fall season this weekend... I love them so much I might just have to draw them! Have a good week everyone =)

4 comments:

  1. I have total loafer love too Joanna!! Sam Edelman does a pair exactly like these with studs and other gems in black, silver, and pink!! I just bought a pair of black patent pointed flat mary-janes with the little ankle strap ooo love. But you're right, loafers are the thing!! Oh my but I can't afford anymore shoes haha.

    Meag xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of loafers, but I think your version is cuter than the actual pair! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Meagan- I think I just saw your new shoes in your most recent post... so cute!
    @ Aggie- aw thanks, I know I'm kinda on the fence of whether or not they'll look like boats on my feet, lol. I may just have to try them on and see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also not a fan of loafers but that pair of loafers that you draw is cute.

    ReplyDelete