Thursday, March 29, 2012

Feeling Lighter...

I've been carrying around what my co-workers have deemed "the mom wallet." A nearly exploding sandwich of a wallet that is weighing me down (literally) and holding me back. We're talking every insurance card and school ID I've ever owned, not to mention many many (most likely expired) gift cards that are surely more than six years old. I really don't know how this happened...

Well I have a habit of holding onto things... in case I might need them! And it has come to a point where my five pound wallet is causing me pain. So to force myself into a cute, chic, slim wallet I thought I'd illustrate some potential purchases. I hope you like =)

1. Urban Outfitters
2. Anya Hindmarch
3. See By Chloe
4. Kate Spade

2 comments:

  1. Me too me too!!
    I am exactly like you ahah! I so would like a Comme des Garçons wallet (+ a purse) and I know it will be mine one day ahah!

    PS: What a beautiful portrait photo you put in the about sidebar of the blog!!!! You're so gorgeous!

    kisses

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Al... we are true collectors at heart! Thanks so much for your comments, you're too sweet =)

    ~Joanna

    ReplyDelete