Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012...



Happy New Year everyone! This year we did what no sane New Yorker would ever consider doing: Times Square on New Year's Eve. It was a once in a life time kind of thing... unless we have guests next year who want to experience the madness too! After a lot of waiting, unbelievable crowds, and a few stampedes, we rang in the new year under the bright lights and magic that is NYE in New York. It was pretty cool, after all.

Today was definitely a day to recoup from all the excitement. Luckily the BF and I both had off from work. We ran some errands... I took a nap... very low key. I wanted to draw something today because I've been neglecting my blog over the past couple months and feel quite guilty about it. I miss you all so much and want to make time again for more drawing.

So with that in mind, here's a cute winter hat with a big pom pom. It's finally going to feel like winter here tomorrow and somehow I've misplaced my gloves and muffs! I've searched the apartment twice over and can't remember where I stowed them away last year. Oh well, just an excuse to purchase some new ones =) I wish you all a happy and healthy new year!

4 comments:

  1. love the illustration! so warm and cozy!

    Wishing you a happy new year Joanna!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, NYE in NYC sounds amazing no matter what you do! ;)

    Cute hat! And a Happy New Year to you, Joanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year dear Joanna!!!I'm glad that you spent an amazing New Year and that you come back to blogging:) yey:)
    adorable hat with pom pom!!! so cute:)
    xx
    Flara

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sunny- Thanks so much for your comments, nice to hear from you!
    @ Aggie - NYE was definitely an experience to remember! Thanks for stopping by =)
    @ Flara - I'm gonna try to stick around more often! It's so hard sometimes, but I just have to make time to draw =) Thank you for your continued support. It means so much to me!

    Sincerely,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete