Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blogger Inspired...

The newest edition to my 'chic reads' link list is none other than Blair Edie's beautiful blog, Atlantic-Pacific. I love her stunning collection of sunnies and bangles, charming dresses, and signature bouffant. 

Her dress in this post is gorgeous. The detail is amazing, I would snatch one up for myself if I had somewhere fancy to go!

There are so many blogs out there, I'm discovering new favorites everyday. It's a great way to get inspired, I nearly always find something that makes me want to draw. 

I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend. I'm going out for a walk in Central Park with the BF to enjoy this lovely NYC weather and then I'll be working on the studio!

3 comments:

  1. Joanna, you always leave the most beautiful, uplifting comments on my blog. I find when I visit your sight I'm reminded of all the reasons why I love to draw fashion. Your positive energy just exudes from your posts. Hope you enjoyed your walk through Central Park.

    Meag xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!

    I'm a new follower & super happy to have found your blog. Very inspiring, creative and fun.

    Aldina
    Circle of Design Fashion Illustrations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Aldina! I appreciate your support =)

    ReplyDelete